Monday, July 26, 2010

Ice Cream


So today the little punk came over to spend the afternoon with Jer and I. I was trying to come up with something fun we could do together. Ice Cream seamed like a good idea, (she usually likes to help in the kitchen and I know she likes ice cream) and it's been a heck of a long time since I've played with the ice cream maker. She came over, ate her lunch (only the apple sauce I should say), and took her nap like a good girl. I couldn't wait for her to get up. And up she got!

Right into the living room to play with her uncle!

No interest in making ice cream...and I do mean none. So I made it myself. It's vanilla and real cherries and it just happens to be Jeremy's favorite flavor ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment